So youve sent out a message. Youve received a reply. Congratulations! Youve passed the initial test. Someone is interested in getting to know you. What now?
It might be hard to start a conversation and keep it going with someone you dont know yet. It is especially difficult if it is with someone you met online. Of course, you want to be viewed as someone whos fun and interesting; you also want to be considered as someone who is serious and worthy of trust. Heres a list of conversation topics you can talk about with a Russian woman youre dating online.
The first topics you should discuss with the woman youre dating online should help you learn more about them. Questions like:
- How close are you to your family?
This question will give you a glimpse into the relationship she has with her family. Either shes family-oriented or totally independent.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
This question is a nice way to get to know about her successes. This can also lead to more conversations on similar topics.
- What are your guilty pleasures?
Youll get to know what she likes by asking this question.
- What makes you laugh?
Learning what makes her laugh will give you the opportunity to see if you share a similar sense of humor.
- Do you enjoy reading? What are your favorite books?
If you are someone who loves books then this is a great conversation topic.
- How do you feel about your job?
Asking someone about their job gives you the chance to see their aspirations. You will find out whether or not they are living their dream. Here are a few more questions you can ask your date to kick things off:
- What things are you most fond of?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Whats the weirdest food youve eaten?
- Who do you go to first when you have a problem?
- What annoys you?
- Do you like spending time alone?
- What are your hobbies and things you're most passionate about?
When youve hit it off with your date, you can start asking fun questions. These questions are less serious and more colorful. They will add life to your conversations.
- Do you like to exercise?
If you like to work outand she does, toothen you just might have another topic to discuss.
- Whats the worst date you have been on?
This conversation is going to be fun. Share your worst date as well.
- What scares you most?
This is another conversation starter that might end in laughs.
- Do you like animals?
A question like this will let you know how compassionate she is for animals.
- Whats the earliest event in your life you can remember?
This can be a reminiscent question, and you might end up taking a trip down memory lane. Storytime? Ask away! Try asking these questions to lighten up your conversations:
- Do you like to sing in the shower?
- Whats your favorite Halloween costume?
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- Where in the world would you want to live?
- How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
- Do you like Christmas?
- Whats the best Christmas gift youve received?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
- Whats your dream travel destination?
When you feel satisfied with the lighter questions, you can move on to deeper topics.
- What regrets do you have in your life?
- Whats your biggest fear?
- Whats your dream job? Do you still want to pursue it?
There are many things to talk about to get to know a person better. These questions are only a few you can ask. Remember to ask open-ended questions.. Dont be afraid to be inquisitive, start more topics if they interest you. Keep the conversation going so you can get to know each other. Be interested and be interesting.